Today I created a step out tutorial showing you how to make an inverted mixed media canvas along with Tando Creative chippies and Stampendous products!
Paint sides with green and brown paint, dry.
1. Cut a piece of 6″ x 8″ mixed media paper.
2. Using a blending tool add Victorian Velvet and Lipstick Pink to top of paper.
3. Stamp Brush Strokes circles to top of mixed paper using black ink.
- a. Metal Part of Heart: Color C3, Shade C5. Rivets C5
- b. Zipper: Color R83, Shade R85. Add R59 and R89 in places to intense the shading.
- c. Metal Buttons: Color B02, Shade B25. Color: Y28, Shade BG11
- d. Hands on Clock: Color BG11
- e. Metal Gear Pieces: Color Y26, BG11
- f. Key: Color Y26
- g. Gears: Color YG03, Shade YG05
10. Using VersaMark Pen and Encrusted Rust Embossing Powder, apply around some of the gears and clock face. Heat set.
12. Glue to top of 6″ x 8″ chipboard.
13. Glue random metals and key to front of prepared piece.
14. Spray burlap ribbon, crochet ribbon and seam binding with Memory Mists Spray: Margarita, Strawberry Daiquiri, Blueberry Shake, allow it to dry.
15. Adhere dry burlap and and crochet ribbon to front of prepared piece
16. Make bow and add to front of project.
17. Add wire hanger.
I hope you enjoyed my Time for Love Wall Hanger!!!!
Make sure to check out all the new Catalog Releases at Stampenous along with projects that are being shared by the Stampendous Design Team.
Be sure to leave your comments for a chance to win!
At Linnie Blooms you’re going to find oodles of fun projects to really take your mixed media in a new direction. We met this new company at CHA in January, and we immediately had heaps of ideas for using her clever products. What a new dimension to journals, canvases, books, scrapbook pages! We know you’re going to love seeing the inspiration from this week’s hop!
Plus there are prizes!! Three lucky winners will each win a set of Linnie Blooms Fabric Mini File Folders just like they provide for our team. Plus, you’ll receive a Dreamweaver Stencil background, and our Vintage Press Perfectly Clear Stamps™ Set. You’ll be creating Mixed Media fabric accents in no time! These winners have to have a U.S. mailing address (official rules here), but Aussie Fans – good news! The Stencil Specialists are sponsoring one Australian prize for this collaboration! You could win a Stampendous stamp, an LL sized Dreamweaver Stencil of your choice, a silicone buttons mould, and a Stampendous Embossing Powder (your color choice)… Wow!! Be sure to let us know you’re from Australia in your comments!!